Master’s and Undergraduate Scholarships is open for international student at University of Leicester in UK, 2013.
Subject of Study: Available courses in the institution.
Grade level: Scholarship available for Master’s and Undergraduate courses.
Scholarship Provider: University of Leicester.
Scholarship will be taken in: UK
Eligibility: For master’s scholarship – New taught Master’s students on all full-time courses starting in September / October 2013.
For Undergraduate scholarship – New undergraduate students on all courses except Medicine starting in September / October 2013.
Notes and Description of Scholarship:
- The Open Scholarship Scheme is only open to applicants already holding an offer to study for a degree programme at the University of Leicester.
- Candidates for Open Scholarships must be classified by the University as international students for fees purposes.
- For Open Scholarships, candidates must not be in receipt of a full scholarship (tuition fees and living costs) from any other sources. Students may only receive one partial scholarship from the University, whether it is an Open or Departmental scholarship. Students with partial scholarships from other sources will be considered.
- Open Scholarships are awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees payable.
- These scholarships are not available for distance learning students.
|Name of Scholarship||Eligibility||Maximum Number||Value||Tenure||Application Deadline||Award Criteria|
|Open Master’s Scholarship||New taught Master’s students on all full-time courses starting in September / October 2013||30||GBP 3,500||One year||31 May 2013||Academic merit|
|Open Undergraduate Scholarship||New undergraduate students on all courses except Medicine starting in September / October 2013||15||GBP 2,500||Each year of full-time study||30 April 2013||Academic merit|
Scholarship open for countries: International
Scholarship Type: Financial aid which are awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees payable.
Selection Criteria: Academic merit
How to Apply: Apply using the for provided by the provider.
Application Deadline: Master’s Scholarship – 31 May 2013
Undergraduate Scholarship – 30 April 2013