The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are the Australian Government’s internationally competitive, merit-based scholarship programme . The awards are offered to undertake a postgraduate qualification at a Master’s or PhD level either by coursework or research in any field of study. The award provides financial support up to 2 years for a master’s and up to 4 years for a PhD.
Scholarship provided by : Australian Government.
Institution(s): Universities or Higher Educations Institutions in Australia.
Scholarship Award :
- travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients)
- travel insurance (excluding during programme for international recipients)
- Endeavour Scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to ?$15,000 per semester and total value Up to $272,500 (PhD) and $140,500 (Masters).
Endeavour scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.
Eligible for Scholarship:
The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships offer support to Australians and non-Australians to undertake study, research or professional development in Australia. To apply,
- you must be from a participating country and/or region.
- be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their programme
- be a citizen and/or permanent resident of a participating country (see above)
- commence their proposed programme after 1 January 2016 and no later than 30 November 2016. Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their intended programme prior to 2016 are not eligible to apply
- provide all relevant supporting documentation
- not currently hold or have completed, since 1 January 2014, an Australian Government sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship (directly administered to recipients by the Australian Government)
- not apply for a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour Scholarship or Fellowship.
Application Overview :Applications must be submitted using the Endeavour Online Application system. Applicants are encouraged to commence their applications early and submit their application as early as possible during the application period due to the large volume of users on the system in the lead up to the closing date. Submitting early ensures that you will not have any last minute technical problems due to the large number of applications being submitted. The Endeavour Online application system will not allow you to submit your application unless you have filled in all the required components. Once you have completed your application through Endeavour Online, a submit button will appear.
The 2016 round of the Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are now open. Applications will close 30 June 2015 at 11:59 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
Application Deadline: Applications for the 2016 will close 30 June 2015 at 11:59 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).