Macquarie University in Sydney is offering full tuition fee scholarships to high achieving international undergraduate and postgraduate students. The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is highly competitive and awarded based on academic merit.
Scholarship provided by : Macquarie University, Australia.
Institution(s): North Ryde Campus of Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia.
Scholarship Award : Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a partial scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate studies, the amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be awarded towards the commencement fee or reimbursed if fees already paid.
Eligible for Scholarship:
- Have citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
Application Overview : Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
-Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online MUIS application form.
-Applicants must indicate on the MUIS application form which scholarship they are applying for: Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship Undergraduate and Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship Postgraduate.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30 June 2015 for Semester 2, 2015.