Qualifying students will earn scholarships that help to offset the cost of participation. Although amounts vary, many students who apply for funds during summer 2015 will receive at least a full housing scholarship ($4,350). Please note that this aid can in some cases be combined with state funds. To be considered for a scholarship, students should:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Participate in The Washington Center’s academic internship program (Postgraduate Professional Development Program students are also eligible).
- Complete and submit a TWC application by the regular deadline.
- Indicate interest on the scholarships section of the application.
- Provide TWC with documentation from a physician or campus disability services office.
- Upon acceptance, return to the student portal to complete the disability services application if services are required.
For more information about our scholarship offerings, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.