The Excellence Master Fellowships of the University of Geneva is now open to international students for especially science who want to pursue MSc degree (Master of Science) in any of the disciplines covered by the Science Faculty.
Scholarship provided by : University of Geneva, Switzerland
Field of study: The Faculty of science of the University of Geneva is an internationally top-ranked scientific institution covering a broad range of scientific disciplines: Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Prehistoric Archaeology, Geology, Environmental Science, Pharmacy, Neuroscience and Proteomics and Bioinformatics.
Eligible for Scholarship:
Application for an Excellence Fellowship is open to students from any university with very good performance in their studies (belonging to the best 10% of their bachelor’s program) and that have completed the Bachelor degree or expect to complete it within 6 months. Selection of the applicants will be based on excellence.
Scholarship Award : The Excellence Fellowship consists of a grant amounting to CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year (no teaching duties).
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Applicants’ Nationality: All International students may apply this fellowship.
Application Overview :
Applications should be sent as an unique pdf file by e-mail to the Dean of the Faculty of Science: Excellence-Master-Sciences@unige.ch. Completed applications should include the following documents:
- Application Form (60 Kb, )
- A Curriculum Vitae including the transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with grades.
- A two-page essay in which the applicant describes his/her specific scientific interests, specifies the Master’s program at the Faculty of Science he/her would like to pursue, and motivates the intention to pursue a Master of Science programme at the University of Geneva.
- Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to the e-mail address indicated above).
- Any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.
Application Deadline: application deadline is 15 March 2016 (for Masters starting September 14, 2016).
For more information visit our website scholarships easy.